Thursday, December 15, 2011

I miss blogging

It's coming back...that old blogging feeling...if only I could figure out why my laptop is not letting me post pictures here it would make life soooo much easier.

Life has been, busy, for lack of a more descriptive term. Its too overwhelming to do a catch up so instead I will look forward and do a ~whats happening now~.....NOW.

Well, right now I am off to do what I have been doing most these evenings, a kid pick up, drop off, transfer. It's good they are so involved and busy right? just say right and make me feel better for 5 minutes. Its good to give your kids opportunity to do and be involved, but some times...sometimes there is something to be said for being bored.

Until next time (soon-ish)

D

3 comments:

  1. RIGHT !!! WOOO-HOOO!!! WELCOME BACK !!! IT WAS A NICE WEDDING, BUT....

    'PEGGER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, just start again from where you are right now, otherwise it does get overwhelming... glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE WE AT "SOON-ISH" YET ??? ALMOST TIME FOR SWIMSUIT SHOPPING !!!

    'PEGGER

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier