Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Who Will Care?


I really enjoyed Blogging way back when.   I loved trying to be witty, even funny at times. I'm not so sure I always pulled it off but there was just something about writing.
  I loved the feedback and the banter some blog posts could create. So what happened? What suddenly changed?
  My job changed.... drastically changed in the last year, the last TWO years really.  It's been quite a journey I can say that for sure. I think I'm pretty settled into a job position I can handle now that challenges me physically but not as socially as I need.
 It's interesting where life's turns take us.
Our home has changed, also quite drastically and quickly, we went from a calm, beautiful stroll in Canmore one spring weekend day to selling our house in three months and finding ourselves homeless by choice. Thanks to my very patient and generous in-laws we were tucked snugly into a make shift basement suite in their home for the time it took for our new home to be built. It was quite the trying time on me with the new living situation breaking up our comfortable arrangement for the kids between our house and their Dad's. This transition was tough on us all, some more then others. We came through it all a little bit changed and a little bit wiser. Some a little more independent.

 I want to try something different now. I want to incorporate my need to blog about useless shit and my desire to take pictures of equally useless shit (unless its pictures of my kids, family or friends of course, love you :) into one tidy package.

So here today I am starting a photo blog. Sometimes it will have words included, thoughts of my daily adventures and misadventures. Mostly just pictures and most likely pictures just from my iPhone because I know me pretty well and I know how I dislike wasting time in front of a computer.

The title of this blog post is 'who will care'. I titled this post as such because these are the words that popped directly into my head when I decided to blog again and post pictures of my daily happenings. The answer is, I will care. I want this.

I predict you will be seeing a lot of pictures from work. I am the shipper/receiver at a heavy duty industrial shop. I deal mostly with engine parts and oil and gas industrial items. It's dirty and physical and I love it....my other job is associate photographer and support to Michel over at Ampersand Grey. http://www.ampersandgrey.com   That's a super fun job, between the two jobs sometimes during peek wedding season I am quite busy and on the go. I am hoping this summer I can slow down a bit and get some hiking in. Shipping/receiving will take the hit.

Also in this coming 2014 year we are focusing on moving into this house of ours. I mean REALLY moving in. Hang some pictures on the walls, put up some selves, cozy it up a notch. We were so excited just to get back into our own space and get our little family back together that we just plopped down some furniture and that was it. Now we make this house our home. Our biggest project coming up this year will be creating a back yard out of a postage stamp and a pile of dirt. Thank God for my talented husband and his visions. I truly believe I was put on this earth as a support system. That is my lot in this life. Support the talent and help them grow.

My picture for Jan 1st 2014....a stack of pallets from work.  :)  I am looking forward to this!

                            
Happy 2014 Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. My heart just stopped….. oh there it goes. I can't wait to follow along, standing on the sidelines and be the one to cheer you on for once. I CARE!!!!!! yay so excited for your 2014. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care...VERRRY MUCH (CAPS LOCK) !!! So excited to see you write again !!! It's my safety line.
    "Pegger

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier