Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who are you when you're home alone?

Well I am a person who doesn't get to experience that home alone time too often so on rare occasion when it happens I almost panic.

I can think of quite a few things that I would, could, and should do.

Last night I did none of the things that came to mind.

This is what I did while home alone last night:

-I ate a whole bunch of peanut M&M's

-I drank some beers

-I watch hockey (Go Oilers)

-I ironed and folded laundry

Yup....I need a hobby.

Good thing I am going to the gym tonight.

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't know you I'd think you were a dude.

    Well except for the ironing part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, come on! That sounds like a good night! Sometimes what we need is just to veg and completely relax by ourselves for a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier