Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Separation Anxiety

This is what I get when I find myself in a vehicle alone in the morning going to work.
Terry and I have, for many years now, driven to and from work together.
Sometimes we get each other revved up for the days pending chaos. Or we talk about the schedule for the day ahead for each other and the rest of the family, or we get caught up with some feelings that may have been overlooked in the hustle and bustle of things.

Sometimes we just drive in silence listening to the morning DJ give it to the people who have nothing better to do than call in to a radio station to complain about everything.

That's kind of fun.

Driving home we use the opportunity to get all of our work day frustrations, gossip and annoyances out, this leaves room for nothing but us, family and all our many responsibilities in the evening...I consider this our bonus time, we don't have to wast time explaining to each other how our day was because we took care of that through out the day and on the ride home.

But sometimes one of us has an appointment in the city after work and we have to take two vehicles. This only happens maybe once every two months or so.

I miss him/us when we do this.....is that crazy? What ever! ~rolls eyes~ Crazy Schmazy

Sadly our drives may be part of whats keeping me at a job that makes my forehead wrinkly.

At least we still get to have our lunch together..........lucky ducks.

That's him up ahead on the right, I may or may not have been driving when I took this with my i-phone.

I ended up beating him to work even though I had to drop Nathan off at before and after school care.....! ha I'll be watching for a photo radar ticket in the mail soon, if it does come I will use it as evidence on why I should not be driving my self to work in the morning. I AM OUT OF CONTROL!

1 comment:

  1. SPEAKING OF "LUCKY DUCKS"; I SAW SOME "CANADA GEESE" TODAY !!! DOES THAT MEAN...FLOODING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER ??? :o(

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier