Sunday, March 27, 2011

I finally get it!! *updated*

After all these years I can finally say 'You were right Terry' ......there is actually only one way to to put a roll of toilet paper on the holder....it DOES matter.!! What was I thinking? ***************************************************************************************************** Well, you make me laugh family, there is no real story here. I think I have just finally been broke. All these years later and I have a 'way' that I must have the toilet paper hang...it was not a 'right' way to anyone but Terry. I never cared, I cared so little in fact that I would purposely put the roll on the 'wrong' way just to get a rise put of my guy.



Poor thing, there was so much to adjust to in the first placed for him moving in with his wonderful lady and her three adorable kids and now he is being sabotaged by the one he loves on purpose!!
I just thought it was so ridiculous to have a 'right way' to hang the roll.....so there I was, last week, doing my ~doo-dee~ reaching for the blessed cushions of wipeness when I couldn't find the end...How frustrating!! I spun and I spun only to have a big beam of light shine down on the roll with angelic music coming from (the toilet?) God only knows where, it occurred to me that the toilet paper was on wrong!!

I made a mental note to apologise to Terry (still have yet to do that) for his years of torture and abuse.....funny thing is he never complained, he never said a word, he would just quietly fix the roll to his liking and go about his business, never a peep. I thought I was so funny.

I have now officially been trained in the proper way to hang a roll of toilet paper. check this out your training awaits.

7 comments:

  1. That's all we get?! No explanation? I'm still in doubt that there is a 'right' way...a preferable way? Yes. A right way.... let's hear the argument!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE PIC IS SHOWING THE WRONG WAY...RIGHT ???
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sign* so much stress has just been lifted off my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEXT TIME YOU'RE AT A GUEST'S HOUSE, STICK THE END OF THE PAPER IN THE BACK OF YOUR PANTS & WALK OUT STILL CONNECTED TO THE ROLL. I GOT A GOOD LAUGH ONCE !!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you've joined our side. Isn't it better over here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. see, it really is better on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU'RE LIKE AN EEL MICHEL...YA DON'T COME OUT OFTEN, BUT WHEN YOU DO...YOU'RE A "ZINGER" !!! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier