Friday, January 3, 2014

Note to Self



I know how (but do not always execute) to stay fit and active. I now know how to self motivate in the gym, I have come a looonnnng way believe me.
The one thing I cannot seem to figure out is mental strength.

I have been told plenty over the years that I could be better at ....*insert job title here*...if I would just show more confidence. Is there a magic pill for this confidence? Where do you just get some more?

I have tried the ol' tell-yourself-you-are-and-you-will-be trick. Mind over matter they say. It's all in your head they say.
Well, then what? It's all in my head but where do you find it? How do you get it out?

I don't know. 

Does anyone have any 'advice for newbies' on how to improve your mental health in your 40's so no one gets hurt?

I woke up this morning telling the world to F-bomb right off.
At the moment I'm counting the hours to my next work out. At least there I'm in control.

Side Note to Self:

You're stronger than you think.

1 comment:

  1. Mental Strength: It's all in the mind.
    "Pegger

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier