Friday, August 27, 2010

An Idea

We were walking in the park one lunch hour this past week,taking advantage of some rare warm weather.
A woman jogs by us in the opposite direction up the path followed closely behind by a man whom we assumed to be with her.
They were near enough to each other with out looking awkward is how we came up with this theory.
The thing that stood out to us was that they were together but both wearing head phones listening to music. Jogging separately together.

This brought to light an idea...We were walking in a very secluded wooded area. A trail obviously used by many walkers and joggers but also full of hidden areas for creepies to hide. It made me think how easy it would be for some one to stay tucked away waiting for the right moment when a lone female jogger would happen by and BAM-O...attack!
I know, my thoughts were a little dark but it is a reality that happens far to often.
Those 'separately together' joggers gave me the idea of a rental jogger-guard.

An on line company that would screen people, most likely runners between marathons and possibly jobs, do the back ground checks and so forth. People..woman...who are single or just like to jog alone but are well aware of the dangers that exist could contact this company and rent a jogger-guard who would come along with you 'separately together' so that you can jog with out worry of the sneak attack from crazy people hiding in bushes.

Hey! It could work.

Some one can go ahead and run with this idea if you want, it seems like a lot of effort and time commitment to get going. I would only need say...60% of the profits.

Happy happy joy joy it's Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I don't jog, I exercise form the comfort of my elliptical trainer... but I used to want an inflatable boyfriend I could take places so that guys paying me unwanted attention would leave me alone.

    I think you're on to something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUESTION CORRIE: WHERE DO YOU BLOW HIM UP ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I say quit your job - practise up on the treadmill and you and Terry start your own business. you 'run' the books, Terry runs with the ladies. so to speak. I dibs out of course because running is stupid. but I could be your muscle for ladies on bikes? a wing of the Jogger-guard.

    oh and I call dibs on making the logo. yes. sorry terry I got this one.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier