Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas rush

This is what keeps me from posting here....it's been nice though. Not a crazy rush.

Not doing anything extra ordinary lately, nothing to exciting yet all the same some really cool days have happened to me recently. I will post a pic or two of one particular day that stands out as pretty great.

For now, I hope you are enjoying this snowy (in Alberta anyway) Fall which after tonight will be Winter Solstice accompanied by a lunar eclipse seen last on this special day in 1638 and not again until 2401. Hope you get a good peek at it where you are. I have a 13 year old on winter vacation from school with a camera in hand ready to capture this rare occurrence while I snuggle cozy in bed. *fingers crossed* he stays awake and/or remembers to look outside at 12:41 MST for the total eclipse.

Hope your season is merry and bright.

our tree

1 comment:

  1. We heard of the eclipse while driving home last night from a lovely evening out with Kim, Nick and his folks but sadly it was cloudy and snowy
    all night (and today) so I guess we will just have to try and catch it in 2401 from HEAVEN :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier