Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Time

I’ve never had a flu shot in my life.

I feel like crap now…get this, I have flu like symptoms suddenly.
I voluntarily gave myself and my family the flu. My body aches, my skin is starting to hurt and I feel the dull throb of a headache coming on.
I am starting to get pretty tired, although that might be the spaghetti we had at lunch.
What if I get short of breath? OMG….
Why did we have to get this stupid shot?
Check it out…I am even extra whiny. Go figure.


It was a pretty funny experience. I even got pictures of the kids before and during their shots. I was quite surprised by the different reactions. I will have to post them another time.



Just when you think you know someone and how they will and can handle certain situations, they throw you a curve ball and show you a little something you didn't expect.

We saw strength and confidence crumble, we saw fear and weakness make way for pride and a new maturity.

ahh life.

Expect the unexpected.

3 comments:

  1. You did very well as well I might add. You will feel better soon. I will give you a big hug when I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard it's much worse on the adults...sorry about that! Hope it's worn off a bit now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, thanks.I was feeling much better once I got home and put my comfy loungers on. I snuggled on the couch with Tayler and watched Hairspray. That movie could give anyone energy.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier