Monday, January 11, 2010

A weather report

Cloudy with sunny periods. 30 percent chance of showers late in the day. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 7.


This is for Tuesday Jan.12.10 in Edmonton.


Chance of showers? Excuse me? We don't want showers in January. I think there has been a slight mix up in our order Mother Nature, I think maybe we got our weather mixed up with Florida or Omaha.

I can't believe how amazing it feels not to be cold.
Now all I have to do is get into my time machine and go back to invest in windsheild washer fluid.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one of your new years reso's should be to always keep a spare jug of w.w. fluid in the trunk!! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier