Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tea Time Thoughts

As I wait for my afternoon green tea to steep I look at my at work tea mug which I so happily found at a fun store during our engagement period and wonder how long exactly are you "JUST MARRIED"?
Six months? One year?
I still feel pretty fresh into the married world to continue using my tea cup O'love.

What do I do with it when this newly married bliss moves into the next phase of happily ever after?

I am not one to hold onto things for sentimental reasons. Do I keep it tucked away safely, saving it for my daughter for when she takes the plunge? Meh. I would forget about it knowing what I know about me.

Do I leave it at work with a sign on it 'free to good love'? Donate it to the local second hand store?
I am sure I will know what to do when the time is right. For now I will continue to drink my afternoon tea from my special cup O'love feeling blessed daily for this wonderful just married feeling.










2 comments:

  1. I am no expert, never being married - but I'd figure you are in the phase you feel and I don't see you and Terry falling out of the "just married" phase any time soon. you two are fools in love - I say keep the mug! you'll be 65 and still be in the honeymoon phase...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier