Monday, January 4, 2010

A simple list....

I never used to do New Years Resolutions. I wasn't very happy or positive for many years and pretty much figured I would fail anyway!

Well no more!!

I have come up with a few simple things I plan on adding to my life. Things I think will be helpful and give me more fulfillment, if I actually do them. I will!! yes....

1. Pay attention to the # on the gas pump I am at so I don't always have to point and try to describe my vehicle like an idiot. (this one is a carryover from last year, I feel good about it this time around)

2. Send more cards and/or letters in the mail. I feel strongly about this one. I really want to make good on it. It just feels so good receiving them I want to pay it forward...(please email me (again) your home address's..really)

3. Get to the gym more often. It just feels so good afterwards and I love it, I just have trouble taking my self there alone. I may even try a bit of running on the tread mill ( I hate cardio)

4. In addition to #1, try to fill my gas tank up before it is down to the final few liters. I am starting to wonder if I like the challenge.

5. Expand our dinner menu. Maybe take a cooking class.

6. Check out more festivals in our own city...we live in Festival City after all!

I know there are a couple of more things that came to mind but I didn't write them down so I don't remember..I will add that to next years list, writing things down that is! ha ha if I remember.


I look forward to this new decade.

Welcome 2010.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier