Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I AM

I am: a worry wart. I want/need every one around me comfortable and happy.
I think: I am pretty smart but I often sell my self short so I don't disappoint others.
I know: there is real love
I want: my children to have a strong voice and be compassionate to others
I have: an internal unknown sadness
I dislike: fake people
I miss: my Grandpa
I fear: my children won't be able to make it on their own and that I will have trouble letting them fall
I feel: too sensitive. too affected by what others think
I hear: the laughter of my wonderful husband who makes my heart beat wildly
I smell: the ripe smell of the cat litter box
I crave: a road trip
I usually: panic when I have to be one on one in conversation
I search: for quiet, relaxed, carefree moments
I wonder: why I had to waste so much time getting here.
I regret: being so insecure and scared for so long
I love: red wine
I care: sometimes too much
I am always: trying to get my kids to talk to me more
I worry: quite a lot about my children's futures
I remember: the feel of our first kiss like it was yesterday
I have: anxiety
I dance: pretty bad
I sing: so loud in the truck when I am alone not worried at all who sees me
I don’t always: work as hard as I can/should
I argue: I don't like conflict, but my ex-husband can get me going pretty quickly
I write: in my blog but I am afraid to write in a journal
I lose: my cell phone constantly
I wish: I always knew what to say
I listen: to the birds in the morning
I don’t understand: why I can't just relax around people
I can usually be found: cheering in the stands
I am scared: that my husband will die before I do and leave me alone
I need: coffee
I forget: to take care of myself
I am happy: for the life I have


I found this meme at Emma's blog.
you can play along.
c'mon.
you know you want to.

5 comments:

  1. I do! I do want to! And I will!

    There are some profound thoughts there, and it's evident how much you love and care for your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love: this blog!
    I crave: a coffee date with you
    I wish: it was friday
    I wonder: why we didn't meet sooner...

    love this list. great job. oh and lets change that poor dancing ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Thanks you guys! And,I am not so sure belly dancing will help me with my bad dancing but it will sure be good for a laugh...let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list and so get a lot of these things. I cannot write in a journal. I've tried & tried, but all I do is complain - LOL! Not what I want someone reading 100 years from now. And this: "I can usually be found: cheering in the stands". That's a pretty evocative statement - makes me think you should also be cheering for yourself. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    :) Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list love. I can remember our first kiss very well. Like it was yesterday It was that momment I knew, you and I had to be together.....

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier