Friday, April 23, 2010

Sitting Still

This is not something I am very good at which is not really a good thing since my job involves me to be sitting at a desk 8 hrs a day,5 days a week.
Of course I manage, but I swear if I was in elementary school right now the teacher would be calling in my parents recommending some sort of drug for their child to help me sit still and concentrate....hhmmm, funny, that's what they did when Daniel was in grade 5.
Nobody comes into my cubical and tells me to sit still, to stop fidgeting. Nobody comes to me to tell me I am annoying them with my constant stand up nice and tall on my tippy toes stretching I seem to be doing allot more of lately (could be the window).
I guess if nobody sees you then you don't have a problem.

I am so glad the water cooler is not near my desk any more, I drink allot of water.
Time for another cup.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! Sitting still is so hard for me too! Once a month I have to take some of my families to court and we have to sit still all day! Sometimes until 6 pm. I go INSANE in the membrane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhh.... still and calmness. we need to take a week vaca in a monastery somewhere in the Tibetan hills.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier