Thursday, April 22, 2010

Team Up Thursday-Shapes

I had the honor this week to again join forces with Michel for Team Up Thursday over on her fabulous daily photo blog.
Today we did shapes.
This one was harder than I first expected. Everything has a shape. Interpretation plays in a big roll in what you see in the shape or what shapes you can see in various objects.

More and more as I dip my toes into the world of photography I am finding a passion seeping out of me from somewhere deep down that I feel was always there waiting for just the right time to show up.....waiting until I was ready to see.
Ready.
Time to take the leap into the world of DSLR and get my whole foot wet.

1 comment:

  1. I say do a freaking cannon ball into that DSLR pool friend!!!
    thanks for teaming up with me again! wonderful diptych this week. love your heart clouds...mmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier