Thursday, April 15, 2010

Team Up Thursday

Today I am directing you once again over to my very good friend Michel's blog Wishful Thinking, not only because she is a super incredible photographer and the fact that her blog is growing leaps and bounds and the fact that she posts a daily photo with captions that really help you look at things from other angles, but this time because I am on it today sharing her in her daily photo blog.

She has started a new collaboration segment today called Team up Thursdays which she found through a flicker group and supporting blog. I had the very big honor to be her first collaboration and I am thrilled like you wouldn't believe to be a part of this.

We picked a theme and set out to take photos which related to it. I had so much fun always on the look out, camera in hand with purpose. What a great way to make you stop and take notice of life around you.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your wonderful world of photography Michel. I think I may have officially caught the bug.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you sure did catch it! and you are riding that wave my friend!!! keep up the awesome work, and let passion take you!

    so excited about our new partnership!
    Like Matt says, "I sure am glad you two found each other." haha I sure am glad too!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier