Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's about time....

....about time I get acquainted with my inner hippy that is.
I did it. After years and years of saying in my whinny inside my head voice "I wish I could go to Folk Festival one year, I would sure like to go, It looks so fun and relaxing and so many people I talk to go all the time.."wha wha wha. You know how those in your head conversations go, sometimes they just never shut up.
Well here I am silencing that whine (just that one mind you, I have others, no really it's true) Thanks to some encouraging words from a Folk Fest junkie and a push in the right direction I got myself a four day pass to this years Edmonton Folk Festival in August.....
......I am so excited.
On the agenda now, I am on the hunt for the perfect low to the ground festival chair. Also for some reason I have an urge to buy a big wide rimmed hat. That may be something entirely unrelated butI am willing to run with it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm soooo proud! I've never been to the Edmonton FF, just the Winnipeg one, but I'm sure you're going to enjoy it so much! And the need for a wide brimmed hat? Definite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes!!!!!! let your inner hippy soar!!!

    oh did I mention we have a no bra rule on sundays as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo, here comes the hat.
    no bra Sunday? But what if it rains? bbbrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it rains?! white linen shirts of course!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier