Thursday, June 3, 2010

Team Up Thursday: Signs


We're baaaaack.....and I couldn't be happier.

Seems as much, as we try, our lives are not allowing us to keep up with our team up picture on every Thursday.

We followed along again with the ladies over at Mental Inventory handing out the latest assignment of signs. I found my mind racing with this weeks challenge, I had so many ideas, after all there are signs everywhere.

Should I be metaphorical? Or try to do something a little wilder? In the end it seems Michel and I were on the same page, we both took shots of signs we see most everyday near our work place. Sharing with you this week a little piece of our everyday signage.

Mine is on top (those who know me, know me well) I see this leaving work every day. To resist is futile.

Michel walks past this greyhound station on her way from work everyday she was only implying with this day those skies were nothing but.


happy team up Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier