Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

But only for our neighbors to the south, us Canadians enjoyed our Thanksgiving feast back in October,
In hindsight, and I hope I remember this next year, I should have booked off these next couple of days for my own relax at home vacation time.
Every time I go to do something here at work this morning I find that I can't because most of my dealings are with the U.S. I am roadblocked by the turkey.

I may spend some time doing some 'Black Friday' investigation though. It sounds interesting to me....from what I've seen so far there may actually be some real deals, not like "boxing day" deals but real actual sales....and BEFORE Christmas to boot....This may sound crazy but, I think those Americans might just be onto something!!

~The bright side of today so far~
The weather is warm today, jumping from -25c yesterday to -1c today, I have completed all the parent teacher interviews. (yay) I am ready with supplies for a little guy/man to celebrate becoming 9. My coffee tastes great. Michel's photo today made me smile big. I am wearing my favorite boots today and my husband made me a yummy breakfast this morning. I'm thinking we may even get our Christmas lights up....let's not push things...back to aawwwww today.

3 comments:

  1. HEY...I THINK CANADIANS ARE GETTING INTO THIS "BLACK FRIDAY" THING. CHECK IT OUT BEFORE YOU SPEND A GRAND OR SO ON FUEL & MOTELS.
    LOOKS LIKE A "SELLECK-STACHE" TO ME, MICHEL ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha road blocked by the turkey.......mmmmmmmmmturkeymmmmmm
    my stache is your stache! you can borrow it any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! Go Christmas light putter uppers!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier