Monday, November 1, 2010

Tomas

I am so sorry Haiti.

I was all worried about Tomas ruining our vacation. I was wishing and praying it would take a turn in another direction, away from our resort, so we can lay on the beach and eat crap and swim all day long with out rain, wind or worry.

Well it did.

Hurricane Tomas is now heading directly toward the already devastated Haiti. Their world recently being rock to the ground by a catastrophic 7.0 magnitude earthquake, they live in tents with no plumping, sporadic violent out breaks, looting and now terrible disease is ravaging their make shift homes.



I didn't want this Hurricane to interfere with our seven day luxurious family vacation. And now its not going too.

A great big sarcastic *yay* from me as I hang my head in spoiled shame.

Be strong Haiti......Stand strong.

1 comment:

  1. "ANYONE" IN TOMAS' AFFECTED PATH WILL HAVE THAT SAME RIGHT TO PREY FOR ITS RE-DIRECTION. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier