Monday, January 10, 2011

acoustic grooves

We went to yet another school show that Tayler was in tonight...what will we do for entertainment when she graduates?....gotta get those boys involved.

There was a great number of performances of talented variety from the creative music and jazz kids at Facey.

I only took pictures of my kid of course....even then Michel took my camera down to the stage level to get a few shots a little closer up so I can't say these are all mine. Thanks buddy, I know... I need a new lens.

Seriously, thanks to all who showed up and sat through the good, the pretty good and the "hey, that was alright!'

Here is my super star:





2 comments:

  1. SHE'S VERY MUCH A SUPER STAR...AND ONLY BEGINNING !!! SAW THE YOUTUBE THING...AWESOME !!! CAN'T GET MY CHEST BACK IN !!! CONGRATULATIONS TAYLER !!! G.P.G.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just saw the video yesterday too, she's pretty dang awesome. I sense maybe a family duet (or triad!) somewhere in the future...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier