Sunday, January 9, 2011

snow day 2

It's still coming down pretty good out there today. Shovel fest round 2 coming up.

To top it off the 4x4 in my truck refuses to engage. Great. I have been back and forth on whether I should get a new vehicle lately with this one continuously causing problems. But then Terry finds the solution and the part and its fixed. OK, I'll keep her.
It keeps happening though and the problems get bigger and harder to fix on our own. I just seriously don't want to add a monthly payment to our budget.
Terry is out there right now tinkering away at her. *fingers crossed*


As true blooded Canadians we didn't let a few flakes of snow get in our way last night from enjoying a yummy BBQ'd dinner.

1 comment:

  1. No luck... I tried love but we might have to bite the bullet and get the new SUV you always wanted. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier