Friday, January 14, 2011

finding my focus

Tonight, through tremendously YUCKY traffic, Terry and I headed to the downtown core to rent me a lens for my camera for the weekend. I am taking a Nikon 60mm macro lens for a test drive.


Every one together go wwwoooooooo...I KNOW RIGHT!


I am very excited about it and weirded out since I don't have the time to waste on my normal 'OMG I just bought something really cool that I have always wanted but I am to afraid to use it for a good two weeks until I may or may not feel worthy enough to drop any unnecessary guilt I may or may not feel for making such a selfish purchase' (something I am working on)



So I jumped right into it....




I was shooting everything around me until we had to leave for yet another one of Tayler's high school performances...this time she was in the Sting. No pictures of that though...haha you totally thought you were getting another round of 'look at my kid on stage' didn't ya!? I saw your eyes glaze over from here. I was pretty good though..two more performances tomorrow, you should go.


Nope, tonight you will be getting a couple of my very first practice shots...that's it...me, finding my focus.....

it would help if they stayed still....


or stopped with the goofy noises...



or didn't get so testy just because I got a little to close...



Tomorrow another day of click click clicking as I dash the kids around....Stay tuned, I may indeed actually find my focus.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...CRAZY GLUE WORKS GREAT FOR CLAW MARKS ON THE NOSE !
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier