Sunday, January 16, 2011

snow white

Nope. Not more snow, although it is still falling out there pretty good, this time I took some pictures of flowers.
I went on another photo walk with some fellow photo peeps.

We have all pretty much lost our tolerance of the cold and snow so we took this one indoors, to the Muttart Conservatory.

So many flowers so little talent. It took me until around the end of our walk to really start figuring out my light, angles and settings..I was surprised to see how many shots I took that were actually out of focus when at the time and on the LCD screen they looked pretty good. One step closer to a lesson learned.

Here are a few of my favorite whites...













Tomorrow I return my rented lens. I really enjoyed playing with it. Not sure if I am quite ready yet to dish out the dough involved in purchasing one....I DO want one yes...I would definitely like to own one of my very own. I could only get better right...practice and tomorrow you'll be better than today.

One of my favorite mommy things to say to the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Donna!
    These are lovely--and yes practice makes perfect. So sorry I couldn't make it....see you next time!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier