Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spanish Wednesday

Every Wednesday night I lose my husband to his other love...language.
He has become pretty darn great at Spanish in his 6+ years of casual study. It has helped us out a lot on our travels tremendously!

I know he would like to spend a heck of a lot more time engrossed in his quest for Spanish fluent-ness but instead he spends his time helping with home work, building snow forts, driving to various practices and events as well as studying for a new career in Fitness...all this and looks too!
Fix the truck, renovate the house, shovel the driveway, start the fire, fix this, fix that and "could you also please help me with my school project?", eggs every morning.....phew.

We appreciate you Terry, Ter, Ter-Bear, Bear, Step-dad and BFF. Thank you for being you.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww! we love you terry!!
    oh right I was meaning to ask, I have this project I need some help with... got a sec?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LUCKY SO-AND-SO, DONNA !!! YOU DA MAN TER !!!
    PS: STILL WAITING FOR HELP IN THE "PEG".
    LUV-YA, MAN !
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier