Thursday, January 20, 2011

just call him 'The Bieb'

Nathan got a hair cut. You in blogger land may not be able to tell really, but trust me, he did. he had some sort of perma bed head situation taking root so something had to be done. He wanted to grow his hair longer and we needed him to do something to tame that mane. So we compromised...he didn't have to get it cut cut, more shaped.

He wanted his hair like Justin Bieber...

Although he didn't quite have that much hair, we are well on our way to having our very own 'Bieb' in the house. Let's time this trend shall we.


Won't the real Nathan please stand up, please stand up, please stand up......whoooot!


*I apologise to the nice person I stole the photo of Justin Bieber on the Internet from.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh my. I don't even really know what to say. Oh wait - I know: Obviously Nathan is the one on the right because he's SO much cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nathan! it looks so dreamy! I hope someone helped you "do" your "do" this week!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier