Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall walk Photos

We went for a walk at Elk Island National Park this past Saturday with some like minded photo shooters.The day was so very very super ultra amazingly fantastic. It was a darn ok day.

The colours were so bright and vivid.
Michel let me play with her macro lens for a bit too...really cool, and now I want one!!
Here are just a few shots from that walk. I won't torture you this time with a boat load.







Looking back at these I see all I am really showing you is some extreme close up's not giving you the full effect of the beauty that beheld us that fall walk day. Your gonna just have to believe. It was pretty. And maybe sometimes it's the little things that get to stand up and get noticed.

2 comments:

  1. I like your close ups :) I love taking close ups. They make me feel like I am part of the pic.That I am right there. Bob and I are going to Birds Hill Park tomorrow ; you have encouraged me to take a few fall shots of my own, even though, by now , I mudy have hundreds of them, but you always see a new or diff. angle
    to shoot. Glad you are loving taking pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes! we've got a new recruit!!! team macro all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier