Thursday, September 9, 2010

Please excuse me...

...while I jump into my time machine and scootch on back to last night before I go to bed.

I have to go back and put a sticky note on my closet door as a reminder to my future self to button up my pants before I leave the house for work.

Have some things on my mind maybe? I think so.

Seriously, it's a darn good thing for belts because my shirt is not long enough today to fully cover my 'clothing malfunction'.

I only noticed when I went to the washroom a couple of hours into my work day. Did anyone else notice?! Sweet baby Jesus I hope not.

I have on a pair of casual dress pants with a wide waist band that includes two inner buttons then three hooks...none of them were done up. I obviously went straight for the belt but somehow managed to remember to do up the zipper.

Thank goodness I am heading to Banff a.k.a. my happy place, with Terry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier