Monday, September 20, 2010

Problem*

We have a new tread mill, it's about two months old now.
We found a great spot in our basement for it. Right in front of the t.v. in the office. It's perfect really, it is not out in the middle of the living room for every one to throw blankets or jackets over. No hanging your hat on this baby.

I was so excited getting this tread mill promising I would use it every chance I got...and I meant that! I really did/do. I was using it like crazy, for an hour at a time with out thought. I love those shows where they help people fix up their houses to sell or the ones where they help people realize their debt problems and show them the light. Fantastic.

Anyway. My problem* is this. It is now September. ALL THE NEW SHOWS ARE STARTING!!.
So what's the big effing deal you ask?
The only way I can watch all the shows that I have 'allowed' myself to waste time watching (seriously, there are way to many so I had to sacrifice some) is to PVR them. The big effing deal with that is the only room we have a PVR is not the one with the tread mill!
Oh what's a girl to do?!!

So here I am, I have some time for me. What do I do? Do I try to catch up on some of my precious recorded episodes? Or, do I hop on the tread mill for a bit of sweat-it-out/home decorating take care of me time?
Divide the time? no way.
It's all or nothing.

Dang it!
I think I will spend the rest of my day here at work trying to solve this desperate situation I am in.


*I realize this is not a REAL problem. As a matter of fact I wish this problem on all the starving, cold homeless people in the whole world. I also hope for them to be able to chow down on a yummy home cooked, warm meal in front of the t.v. on the couch or while on the tread mill even.

3 comments:

  1. Just get on the treadmill and do some time. Shows are recorded and can come later. Your body needs the exercise, your mind needs the exercise. You will feel much better after an hour on the treadmill and less guilty about watching your recorded programs later. ( small advise from your friendly neighbourhood fitness trainer. ) Hee Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Terry, I pray you will have the determination and discipline and courage to do do
    Remember you are a "Confident Women" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't normally take the side of "husband" you know- but he has a point. you don't actually want to be ON the biggest loser do you?

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier