Monday, July 12, 2010

Forever Young

With the kids away in B.C. with their Dad on vacation Terry and I get to live like D.I.N.Ks for just over a week...no one else to be responsible for but ourselves.
Since getting a new bike for my b-day last year, the first one since I was a little girl, we have been slowly discovering how much we love bike rides...we seem to need some where to go though, a destination.
We went to the gym together this weekend on our bikes...oh what fun! We had such a good time and being at the gym on the weekend is wonderful, everyone else it out living life and enjoying the sunshine. It is our bliss.
In the parking lot of the gym we are members at is a skate park where kids can do tricks with their skate boards and bmx bikes. No one was around when we were passing by Saturday morning so my always-a-kid-at-heart husband thought he would take a lap or two......





We quickly discovered that Terry's 15 year old, no suspension, bike was not quite cut out for this type of activity so we bailed before any road rash incidents.


He's so cute with his pants tucked into his sock....I wonder if that's what the kids who frequent this park are doing nowa days....?

2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee. I need some suspension so I can keep playing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Terry need Dan's bmx! and to wear shorts.

    no tuck.

    not ever.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier