Friday, July 9, 2010

picture blog

I have been temporarily distracted away from my blog. I love posting here but lately I have found another interest.
For my b-day coming up this month my good friend Michel (michelfeist.com) bought me an on line summer photo work shop that lasts the whole month of July. I will try to post some of those pictures in another blog...if I get brave enough. I am still learning so I am pretty shy on sharing right now.
We were away for a relaxing weekend in Saskatchewan for the first couple of days.
It was such a huge cabin we shared with three other couples, 11 people total, with room to spare.

That's Matt in front of the cabin getting his rope ready to go on his wake board. The wind wasn't very co-operative though.



We played some crochet.



Sat on the dock watching the boats and lake creatures.


Another dock shot



The boat of the weekend (Michel's photo )


We are hoping we can go back again next year, if they let us tag along again...hhhmmmm..I think we are in! :o) Now that we're in we can let our belt out and show our true colors..LOL

Just kidding.

Thank you so much for inviting us along on your family weekend. We had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos!! There's no way you should be shy!! We also spent a few days in Saskatchewan this summer and we'll definitely be back...it was rather unexpectedly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better be there next year! now my dad is attached to you - it would break his heart if you didn't. i love that shot of Ter and Nathan on the dock. perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier