Thursday, July 15, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Where We Live

Busy Busy Busy.
It's been quite sometime since Michel and I joined in with the ladies over at Mental Inventory to do a Thursday diptych.
I have been focused so much on my Picture Summer project put on by Big Picture Scrapbooking, I get a daily email Prompt from them for the them of the day,we then set out to find our best shot to fit that theme and post them. Fun and challenging, seems I lack editing skills at this point. I am really enjoying it allot.

So, the theme of the week for Team up Thursday was 'where we live'....simple enough. Many ways to look at it.

I chose to take a shot of our every loving red/pink door that we have sworn for years is mere moments from a make over, I am peeking at it through our weeping willow that I hope stays forever.

Michel went with her clothes line. New with the recent move into their house she finds plenty of use for it right now since they are deep into the dusty realm of renovation. Her shot is so comforting I think.


You should grab a pal near or far and play along....get your creative juices flowing. If you do try, let me know, I would love to see your shots.

2 comments:

  1. Both shots capture the theme perfectly. Stunning perspective of the clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i would never have thought to shoot with the doors just peeping through the tree -- how creative!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier