Thursday, July 29, 2010

The 200 club....

...ok, so I just made that club up but I know of one person who can join right now and that would be my very good friend and fellow Blogger Michel!!

Congratulations Michel on the amazing accomplishment of 200 ~IN A ROW~ photo posts on your blog Wishful Thinking!

I know for a fact how hard it is. I tried it and didn't even last the week.
In honor of this giant milestone Michel is doing a giveaway!! All you have to do is post a comment and your in! Git on over there then.

Now, I wonder what I can do 200 of in a row...hmmmm, make breakfast? no, Terry makes me breakfast....make my bed?..BAH ha hahaha Nope! ...take a picture? I don't know, sounds like to much comitment. I'll will have to think further on this one, I am waaaaay to lazy.

Brilliant job Michel, just brilliant. (use heavy British accent with this one)

1 comment:

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier