Thursday, October 7, 2010

After the Fall *added picture

Too bad I went off on rant against Mother Nature here because those photos are perfect for today's prompt.... (I did post them in today's online gallery though because I hadn't shared them there yet)

Tracey says today that we should go gathering...on a mission to scoop up leaves and all that is left behind by Fall, on a search and rescue adventure.

Again I will head out on our lunch hour walk, camera in hand, eyes in search mode for more Fall leavings.

I really think though that I would like to wait until I get home to go on this hunt with my little guy Nathan....he has been waiting for his call into the 'game' for his chance to help make what he calls 'the word of the day' come to life in my camera.

For now I will leave you with this *shot which to me says "good-bye Fall, Winter is right around the corner" like nothing else can:
good-bye
*you would NOT believe the amount of geese flying over our house nightly announcing their pass over in a chorus of loud honks biding us adieu. I couldn't get my camera to focus on them as they came directly over me (I now know it is because I had my stupid auto focus on and was in such a panic to get these beauties I didn't even think about it) so far away with a tree will have to do. Untill next time birdies...

************************************************************************************

Well, Nathan and I didn't manage to get out to look for fallen treasures of Fall. Life got in the way again. But it's all good. I found some books for the kids on for half price at the second hand store while I was out. Half off of $.50 is not so bad I think. I got a stack!

I took this picture on our lunch walk and I think it says 'after the Fall'. What do you think?

1 comment:

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier