Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Day Sunshine!

Today we are supposed to break free from using natural light to create our own 'sunshine' so to speak.
We are to channel our inner creativity to find our own brightness....using vibrant colors against contrasting back grounds for example.

Finding fun, plump, juicy bursts of colors is not something I think I will run into at work today but I will put on my ~photographer glasses~ to see what I can see. One never knows what is lurking around the corners here.....*shiver*

This morning I posted a picture of my wonderful but always busy husband surrounded by his own evening sunshine. He is constantly illuminated by the light of his laptop night after night course after course in the pursuit of his dreams.....

hello sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier