Saturday, October 2, 2010

Get Comfy

Today we are prompt to find our spot. Our cozy corner in life where we can curl up with a good book or our favorite hobby and just be.


Warm, comfortable, at peace.


Every Saturday and Sunday morning I try to get up before every one so I can curl up in my corner of the couch with the morning paper and a cup of coffee. Sometimes I end up just staring out the window. So Relaxing.


This is something I have only started doing for the last year or so and I find my self getting giddy Friday nights with the thought of at least 30 minutes in this place. One by one the family rises, I remain perched in my spot as they either snuggle next to me for a few moments wiping the sleep out of their eyes or give me a good morning kiss on my cheek. The cartoons come on, the computers fire up and the cereal gets poured. The day begins, the chores and events of the day need attending...in a few more minutes.


I sit in my weekend comfy spot taking it all in:
my morning




1 comment:

  1. THE PICTURE FRAME ON THE WALL COMFORTED ME...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier