Monday, October 4, 2010

Morning Light

Not the best day for this prompt for me....We leave just before 7 am for work and school, since we have not yet reached our 'fall back' of the clock we see a lot of darkness in the mornng. Most especially when we are experiencing sprinkles of rain. Warm Fall sprinkles of rain. I quite enjoyed opening the door up to the fresh smell as we left the house today....unfortunatly this is my morning light shot:

garage light beacon

The garage lights sensing my aproach light up the way.

On the way to work I set the camera on the dash trying to click the lights of the cars and street lights around us thinking that this could be another cool shot for my morning light.

As you can see below, between the slow shutter in the dark and the bouncy truck I wasn't very succesful but I thought it was kinda neat anyway:



squiggley car lights

I only shared the garage one in my workshop gallery..you should see some of the beautiful moning rays of sunshine posted by those in the South East...Gorgeous. Makes me feel like we are so far up, up and away.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that is so depressing. I noticed it today too. damn you northern hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier