Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little Reminders

With this prompt I could go on and on taking pictures all day.

I am just going to show you some of what Tracey Clark is telling us to look for through our lens today.
Her words say it better than I could:
Having visual reminders around is one key to self-talk success. We all have doubts and fears but surrounding ourselves with meaningful messages can be just as important as any other support system. Taking pictures of these words give them that much more power and influence on our daily lives.

All around me in my daily life I have visual reminders of love. Whether at home or at work I know I need these reminders to help keep me centered.

Words of affirmation. This is my love language:
fortune cookie message

Little Reminders

my at work love affirmation

1 comment:

  1. love them. little love reminders. yay red circles too.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier