Saturday, October 9, 2010

What Remains

Seems to be our beautiful Fall weather, that's what.
It's a gorgeous Saturday morning here in the northern hemisphere. The sun is shining and there is a breeze dropping yet more leaves onto the lawn.


Today is the day we are having our Thanksgiving turkey due to other activities and family obligations fighting for our attention on Monday. Saturday just makes sense this time around..plus..more wine, longer night, no work the next day. OH yes people I will be enforcing game time!! yaaay.


With 'What Remains' being our photo prompt for the day my first instinct was "Really? didn't we just do 'After the fall'?" seemed like the same thing to me.

It occurred to me though, as I devoured my second cup of coffee, that what is left behind is not just a leaf on a tree or the remaining petals on the roses, it maybe a little deeper.
I have some ideas as I am sure many others do and will display our photo galley today, the talent is intimidating in there at times, I will play around with this one today if my time allows.

Here's a look at what I have so far:


always the last sip of juice

1 comment:

  1. I don't have time (ie.energy to keep my eyes open anymore today) to post on all these lovely posts over the last few days, but let me just say, this is one of my favorites. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier