Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home Team-a-Thon

Thanks to my husbands customer dealings at our work we are going to do today something I have never done before. I have never even considered doing it actually.

Today we are going to take in a home team double header.

First we will donne our winter attire and go cheer on our climbing out of a deep dark hole Edmonton Eskimos. The best part about going to todays football game is that they are playing the Saskatchewan Rough Riders. At these games, with so many Saskatchewanites living in Alberta, the crowd is a 50/50 mix which makes sitting in the stands all that much more fun.

We haven't watched a lot of football this year so we are looking forward to some fun times sitting with the melon heads tonight.

I really don't see the connection with the team and the watermelon helmets but who am I to judge......

Immediately following the football game we will whisk our frozen runny nosed selves off to the Edmonton Oilers vs San Jose Sharks hockey game!!

Our first of the year....I know I made a pledge to not watch as much hockey this season and so far, due to other obligation and parenting duties I haven' t actually so YAY me for sticking to something for more than a week.

Seriously though, going to sit behind the penalty box on someone else's dime during a Hockey Night in Canada game...You bet your butt I will be there!! Woo Hoooo. (OMG I get so excited when the theme song starts..even the new one!!)


Tune in tomorrow to hear what happens to a person when they drink to many stadium/arena beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier