Friday, October 29, 2010

Pork Mountain

We have the pleasure of housing the Don Amero band for a couple of nights, or a portion of said band. I will also proudly call this talented portion my cousins....

Going to see them play tonight at the Axis Cafe in Edmonton which will be nice since we didn't get to see them play while they were through the last time. Poor scheduling/organising on my part.
Still, our group has dwindled as the time got closer due to other obligations and/or basking in the Mexican sun.
I am excited. I don't get tired of hearing them play live. I wish I could fill that place with bodies for them though, somehow get it through to Edmontonians what they are missing out on.

It was nice chatting last night, usually things are so rushed, although I was trying so hard to get out all my words and thoughts all at once before I forgot ( I do that a lot more now-a-days) that I sliced open my finger while chopping up the potatoes for dinner. Now everyone knows my secret ingredient.
Then Terry BBQ'd us up a mountain of pork loin chops....there was A LOT of pork.

What was super cool was our blood pressure taking contest....Um, Don, you better check on that when you get home. Yeah, we know how to party folks!!

I hope to grab some pictures while at the show tonight. I have been desperately lacking in that department as of late.

7 more sleeps until our much antisipated vacation....come oooon vaca!!

3 comments:

  1. JUST THINK OF THE GREAT WAVE ACTION YOU'LL GET, THANKS TO "TOMAS" !! RIDE THAT WAVE, GIRL !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that Don Amero Duo, they're pretty great, aren't they? Know who's even better? The people who shelter and feed them and give them a real bonafide home every single time they head out west, and give their loved ones at home a break from worry. And a boost of jealousy! You guys are awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...thats great. Thanks. Anything we can do to help out.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier