Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!!!

This is the best month of the whole year!

I love October. Love Love Love.

I am signed up in yet another on line photography work shop. This one is called Picture Fall. We get a prompt sent to our email every day and we set out on our merry way click click clicking away our interpretation of said prompt. Then we go on line to post our finds in our very own student gallery where we can gaze at others perception of the same.
It always amazes me how many different ways a word or phrase can be perceived. Things you would never dream of then when you see something you go 'aahhh, I wish I would have thought of that' and gives you the gift of looking at things from more angles than you thought possible from your silly little head.
(speaking personally there of course, I am sure you don't have a silly little head).

So everyday I am going to TRY hard to post my photos..sometimes more than one, sometimes not the same one I post online, and sometimes it won't be any good...I will share with you the prompt and show you my take on it that day (I usually take my photos on my lunch breaks so we'll see how creative I can get) Then, maybe you can try too. Post it, don't post it. what ever. Just have fun and try to see the world through your lens for the next month.


It's not to late to sign up for the online work shop either if you want to play along with everyone.


I left the link for you at the beginning of this post....there are so many free on line workshops you can participate in as well. You don't need a big fancy camera or expensive lens to do this either. Just an imagination and a love for this season of gratitude.

Bear with me for the next month. Because your going to be getting lots of this:

the leaf


p.s. you may or may not have noticed I already posted this photo here, but it was perfect for this prompt and I was super excited to get started so I went with it.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I will live vicariously through you for the next month! I can't wait. I am predicting a ss feature for you this go too! yay fall!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier