Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Beauty Challenge

Today we were instructed to look beyond the obvious and find the hidden beauty . Look for what is often over looked. Instead of the rose shoot the thorns.

I find I do this in my daily life. I don't always secede at this with the hustle and bustle of life dictating that we keep looking forward, upward and beyond. I can see the hidden beauty when I manage to slow myself down, another self project I have been working on for the past year or so.

I can see the hidden beauty on the streets and in nature. I look at people, try to see beyond what society says we should see.

My Beauty Challenge photo is of fungus....hidden in the darkness at the bottom of a tree I see beautiful texture and curves:


The Beauty Challenge

mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier