Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey Hey I wanna be a rock Star

And this is as close as I am going to get I think.

We, the Gamble/Morris family, had the recent pleasure to have some family photos taken by a professional photographer.....I COULD NEVER DO IT! I don't have the patients for other people's children. Nathan was.....challenging.

None the less, we got some pretty great shots thanks to our Fan-tab-u-lous photographer.

We are featured on her web site today! Yay.....!!

********************************************************************************
I missed posting a Picture Fall photo yesterday on both my blog and the class picture gallery. Again. Fail.
The prompt yesterday was scattered I didn't even attempt anything but I was thinking about Lego or dominoes...that would have been fun. Puzzle pieces?
Either way, today is anew and I will see what I can pull off later....for now it is work work work. Like actual work. Believe it or not I work and don't just blog all day....well, most of the day anyway. ok!! Some of the day.

1 comment:

  1. you WERE rockstars! nathan was..well... nathan. teehee. it was such a fun time! honest. I keep getting comments that I should photoshop that dude on the left's head out. hmmmmm stupid rock star ooogler.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier