Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bounty

I have to admit, I just didn't feel like it today.

This morning before any one else got up and the sun was streaming in the window highlighting the bounty of dust of every surface, I broke out my camera and borrowed macro lens (thank you Michel) and started shooting.

For the first time I ventured a little bit out side my pursuit of perfect light metering and trying to maintain the perfect composition right out of the camera. (I still have not ventured into the world of photo editing)

This is the shot I posted very early this morning in my Picture Fall gallery.



Bounty:
ceramic pumpkins in our house

But this is what I was really doing.....

Playing:
with light









But then the family woke up and I was back on duty. Away we went running our errands and doing our chores.
I had fun taking pictures this morning. It felt good.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh look at you and all that fancy bokeh!!!!!! I just love that last one and the second one. awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier