Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween time!!

I love it! Booooooo
But in the same note I am losing a little interest.

I have one trick-or-treater left to lead around house to house begging for candy.
I do enjoy that part, it will be a bit sad when I no longer get to be out where the action and energy is.
This year, my latest trickster to hang up his candy bag, decided he was going to take a giant leap to the other side and be 'the house'.

He has only just begun, only my purse strings and his lack of them holding him back.

I convinced him that starting off slow and small was the best way to go, taking years to build up his spooky spectacular house of creepy.

We had him start by building his own tombstones and I helped him with his "big" purchase of his pride and join, the fog machine. "Next year it will be a strobe light" he has assured me.

He is just setting up now and much to my delight in amazingly warm weather, not a snow flake or rain drop in sight!







I will try to capture the finished spooky project later tonight. And possibly get a shot of my Ninja assassin.

1 comment:

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier