Friday, October 8, 2010

Keeping it Simple *pictures added

It says a lot about my character when I see the title for today's photo Prompt and I start to instantly panic.
Keeping it Simple?!

All Tracey is asking from us today is to take one simple object and play with it in different angles of light. Turn it, move it around, watch how your vision of it changes as the light moves over it.

I've got nothing. I am looking around like I can't find my kid in the department store (don't judge) Looking at different objects on my desk and around my cubicle. There are a couple of things reflecting the light I guess....blah.

Here's hoping inspiration will come find me today.
Check back in later.

with a manual shifter



and....a simple office stapler.

Doesn't the light make it look so exciting?! ha ha I know. NOT.

The quest continues.....

2 comments:

  1. THE "4 SHIFT PATTERN" LOOKS LIKE A "4", MIRRORED BY ITSELF, AND ATTACHED ! I'D HANG THAT IN THE DEN !
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I freaking love the shifter. its really great! keep trying. keep at it. photography sucks but keep going. you can do it. light is your friend. oh and p.s. you exposure it bang on in both. good job.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier