Friday, October 22, 2010

Pickled Things

It's been days......I didn't mean for this to happen. I was really enjoying posting everyday.

Sadly though most of my blogging happens at work. Wha...?! No real surprise there.

I've just been so busy.

I have been doing this same job for many years now so I have it down to an art...easy schmeasy, as long as its a a normal time line...throw in a weeks vacation and I have got myself one month of crazy busy.

It's some weird kind of science I can't explain.

Daily I may have 30 minute spurts of go go go...but generally I just do it, then its done. Do it, done.

As soon as we decided to go away for one week all bets are off. For some mad reason I have to work my tail off in order to maintain, well...order, in my one gal show while I am away. I am one gal in my department but I do have to manage 11 branches...ANYWAY!

Who cares!!!

Certainly not me right now.



This is what I care about at this second.

Me with my man, eating a variety of pickled things (asparagus, olives, artichoke hearts, pimentos, pickles) and sharing in a TGIF wind down weekend bevy. (He is actually just studying while I am cooking and blogging, but it works.)


Hasta Luego Matt & Michel.....we miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

Followers

About Me

Mom,Friend,Lover,Daydreamer,Wanna-be World Traveler,Thinker and extreme worrier